Elica Diamond Pads
The best solution for Concrete, Terrazzo and Natural stones.
Flexible polishing Diamond pads designed to achieve a scratch-free highly polished finish on marble, terrazzo and natural stone. The Professional BUT easy solution for damaged and and scratched floor. Available from grit 60/000 to grit 3000/4.
A) Polished concrete, trowelled concrete and concrete overlay (like Utratop or Pandomo) polishing.
B) Marble, Terrazzo and natural stone restoration and polishing.
Can be used wet on natural stone or dry on concrete and screed. Thanks to the flexible support and its design it allows to grind, sand and hone the surface fast leaving a homogeneous finish. Elica is the best solution for semi gloss, honed and matt finish on trowelled concrete or screed without exposing the aggregate. The best solution for concrete preparation before densification and sealing. The Elica series is available in 4″, 5.5″, 8″, 9,5”, 13”, 16”, 17”, 18″, 20″ and 26” size, other sizes upon request.
Dry system for Polished concrete, Polishing concrete screed and trowelled concrete, concrete overlay.
1. Start grinding with Elica 00 or Elica 0 according the condition of the concrete.
2. Apply Beton Hardener for densification.
3. Once the Beton Hardener its completely dry, sand the floor with Elica 2.
For different finishing follow the instruction below:
A. For matt finish just apply Beton Shield Plus sealer.
B. For semi gloss finish proceed with Elica 3 and after apply Beton Shield Plus sealer.
C. For gloss finish proceed with Elica 3 and 4 and after apply Beton Guard Lithium sealer.
For daily cleaning of floors treated as A and B in high traffic areas, use Superclean Pad with scrubber machine. Does not need chemicals, just water.
For daily cleaning of floors treated as C in high traffic areas use burnishing machine like MAC2 or MAC3 and HS polishing pad Discolux.
Wet system for Marble, Terrazzo and natural stones polishing.
1. Start grinding with Elica 00 or Elica 0 to remove the scratches ad refresh the surface according the condition of the floor.
2. Hone the floor with Elica 1, 2, 3 and 4.
3. Use Samich stone Polishing Powder S10 or Elica 4 with water for a mechanical polishing process.
4. Wash the floor with stone Stone Soap.
For daily cleaning and maintenance in high traffic areas use Superclean Pad with scrubber machine and Stone Soap cleaner.